Storm in a teapot...

Well... another day, another dollar. 2 more reception classes this morning, and 2 jobs involving mayors opening something (....like jam jars and other uninteresting paraphenalia :p). Seriously, the paper could have sent a poorly trained chimp to do the mayor jobs, paid him in bananas, and saved themselves a load of cash!...For heavens' sake don't give them that idea though!! I'll go to work tomorrow to find a suit-wearing hairy monkey sitting in my chair staring perplexingly at the instamatic duct-taped to his hand; face shaved like a human as to not scare the kiddies.


It's on days like this that I have to remind myself that most people go to work and complete menial tasks everyday of the year with only financial reward to look forward to. There are days when I have to do exactly the same, but a lot of the time I'm actually being paid to do something really interesting, with opportunities to go interesting places, meet interesting people and be creative. I try not to take this for granted...

I've become a Twitt... isn't that what you call someone who Twitters? Doe's one Twitter or Tweet?!? It's all a bit new to me, but I'm getting used to it slowly. Anyone got any pointers for me I'd be glad to hear from you guys.

I bet you all wanna see a picture, eh? I'll see what I can find for ya...

(Mad Hatter's tea party...this could very easily have been me today)

(These were done at a summer camp for little ones...this day's theme, as the smart ones among you may have already guessed, is Alice in Wonderland)

I shot these a couple of months ago now, back in the days of summer. See? Sometimes I don't even use flash! Shock, Horror!! :p

On my way back to the office a saw a car being overtaken by a speeding hearse. He was really shifting! I dunno, maybe someone was late for the grave. "Come on driver, I can't be late for my own funeral!"....on that note, I think I'll leave it there for today :P

Tune in next time for more ramblings of a twisted mind...

0 comments:

Post a Comment